Participant Terms and Conditions
Please read this acknowledgement, waiver and release from liability carefully before continuing with your online entry.
In registering for the New Town Toyota Walk for Women's Cancer, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I/We the undersigned in consideration of, and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in the Walk for Women's Cancer (the Event) for myself, my heirs, executors and/or administrators (I/we) hereby waive all and any claim, right or cause of action which I/we might otherwise have arising out of my death or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever I may suffer or sustain the course of, or consequent upon my entry or participation in the Event and/or training Events.
2. I agree to raise the minimum amount of $500 before participating in the event
2. By registering for this event you agree to be contacted by The Perkins.
3. If entrant is under 18, I certify that I am the parent/legal guardian of and he/she has my consent to participate in the New Town Toyota Walk for Women's Cancer.
4. This waiver, release and discharge shall be (and operate separately) in favour of all persons, corporations and bodies involved, or otherwise engaged in promotion or staging the Event and each of their servants, agents, representatives and officers.
5. Under no circumstances will a refund be provided.
6. All medical information must be declared. The medical questions have been answered truthfully and I/we acknowledge that I/we should seek medical advice prior to participating in the event if I/we have suffered or I/we am/are suffering from a medical condition.
7. Consent to medical treatment: I/we consent to receiving any medical treatment that the event organisers or their authorised representatives consider necessary or desirable during or after the Event.
8. I/we give permission for the free use of my name, voice or picture in any broadcast, telecast, advertising, promotion or other account of this event, including advertising and promotions for future Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research events.
9. I/we agree to read the rules and regulations and conform to them.
10. I/we accept the New Town Toyota Walk for Women's Cancer has event cut off times. In the circumstance where I /we do not meet one of the intermediate cut off times, I/we accept that I am/we are no longer a participant/s in the event, and agree to be transported to either the Start or Finish precinct by the organisers.
I acknowledge and agree to the above waiver and release terms and conditions.